• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Push Image from Google Sheets to Google Docs

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

Try adding the "Google Docs: Append a Paragraph to a Document" action step with the same spacing before the "Google Docs: Insert an Image to a Document".

But you have to make sure that you have already inserted the first picture to make it in sequence. And the start with the C3: C5 because we have already added the first picture.

david

@Supreme Thanks, it used to work fine but not sure what happened it's not in sequence and does not work well anymore. Thank you for checking out for me.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

We have tried different workaround for your use case but there are no other options left. But if we found any other solution for your use case, then we will let you know.

You can try once the following workflow, which will almost cost you the same amount of tasks.

2022-01-28_11h26_49.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

You might be using some kind of validation in your Google Sheets or may have entered the data in any random cell which doesn't have the header on it(Column name), try removing it and then try. Else you can try it with a new spreadsheet.

Thanks

david

@Supreme I have followed your instructions to start a new google sheet and used the workflow you have created: PC Test 2_CFO - Image Gsheets to GDocs. No results are sent to Google Docs when the workflow is turned on. But when I run tests it work flawlessly for each and every step.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

We would recommend you use another spreadsheet and can also hire an automation expert who can manage this type of work for you.

david

@Supreme I have used another sheet like you asked but it's still the same. I have approached some automation experts and they mentioned to write in to ask support as they are unable to know why it doesn't work on Pabbly's side. Is there someone who could resolve this definitely and permanently?