• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

QBO Fault Error - Missing Amount

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an issue where I was setting up QBO invoices from Jotform input being sent to Pabbly.
The error Pabbly was presenting to me was that the line amount was missing. Which was not true, the line amount showed on the data input screen.
I eventually figured it out.. it is either the line description, or the message on the invoice, or the message on the statement being too long. All three are the same message in this case, and when I reduced the length of this line to less than 60 characters, then it worked fine... the LineAmount error disappeared.

So, just an FYI..error messages are not what they may seem to be.

1654716565290.png

1654716653254.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @woodennickel

It seems like you might have interfered with the Amount field in your QBO action step and because of that, your amount fields didn't get populated.

Kindly correct the mapping once and try again.

2022-06-09_16h19_17.png

I tried the source amount (excel) over and over thinking it was a format, etc. But nothing fixed it.
So I copied another line of the excel that did work, and then one by one played with each field.
In the end the only thing that fixed it was reducing the length of those 3 fields... description, memo, and statement note (private note on Pabbly).
It's working fun again as soon as I restricted the length to 60 characters or less, and that's without changing the step you mention above.
So it works again, and this was just an FYI for other users, in case they ran into the same issue.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but it took a lot of attempts changing one thing at a time, and changing the line memo is the when it started to work. Thanks so much Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.