• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Question about Eden.ai audio file output?

928chad

Hello,

I have programmed an automation to create AI generated audio files using Eden.ai as the generating source. However, I've noticed that the audio files that are output are generated as a wav file format. I checked to see Eden.ai gives you an option of file output on their platform, and it does appear that .mp3 file format is an option as an output file format.

However, I don't see any option choices available when setting up the automation of text-to-speech using option for Eden.ai in the Pabbly Connect text to speech options. Am I missing something? Can this be programmed in to the functionality?

I'm asking about this because my plan is to use the generated audio files to help create templated videos in the creatomate.com AI video platform. Unfortunately though wav audio file formats are not an accepted file format. I would need to have the files created as an mp3 file format.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @928chad !

Kindly provide us with the workflow URL in which you have tried the setup?

So we can check it once if possible to get files in mp3 format or not.

928chad

Subin,
As you can see from the attached snapshot I took within my EdenAI account, EdenAI offers many different audio file formats it can produce. However, in the text to speech automation choice in Pabbly Connect, no audio file output options are shown as choice. I'm not sure if that is because EdenAI restricts what it will output through it's API or what, but wanted to know if that could be programmed as a choice option.

I'm also wondering if there could be more voice options other than just FEMALE or MALE as I am choosing to use Elevenlabs as the option to create the audio files and Elevenlabs has lots of choices you can choose from.

Manoj of Growthens API had that as a choice (you could access all of the Elevenlabs voice choices) with his integration of Elevenlabs and Pabbly Connect, however, for some reason, that option doesn't seem to work anymore. At least it stopped working and that is why I have gone the EdenAI route to help create these audio files.

Attachments

• Edenai has many audio format file options.png
    Edenai has many audio format file options.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 16

Subin

Staff member
Hey @928chad !

We have forwarded your concern to the integration team.

Once there is any update, we'll revert you back on it.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @928chad !

Thanks for waiting.

We have added the option for Audio format to the action step now-

1722672038306.png

Kindly check at your end.

928chad

Hello Subin,

So happy that the pabbly support team was able to get this added. However, upon inspection, the output files are still being output as a wav file even though I have mp3 selected as the option I want. Back to the drawing board or probably just needs some additional code to provide the correct file link, right? See attached snapshot as my proof.

Hopefully, something can be done.

Thank you,
Chad

Attachments

• Edenai download link still supplying a wav file.png
    Edenai download link still supplying a wav file.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 22

Subin

Staff member
Hey @928chad !

We have forwarded the concern to the tech team and once we get an update, we'll revert you back on it.

928chad

Hello Subin,

I'm just checking back to see if there's been any resolution yet to the EdenAI file format output issue.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @928chad !

Thanks for waiting.

We checked the concern with the tech team, and when checking it manually inside their Eden.AI account, they received a response wav for mp3 format.(attached below)

Kindly check once manually inside your account as well and see if the result is coming correctly or not.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 16