• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Question about pending tasks..

Wallimann

I ran out of tasks this month due to an error on my part..
I was manually bulk enrolling thousands of Teachable students in an updated course and that triggered some of my Pabbly workflows.
This means that I now have to upgrade or wait for the next month to have my workflows work again.
Here are my questions:

1. Would it be possible to delete all those pending workflows and make an exception and not count those towards my limits this month?

2. If not possible, I will temporarily upgrade my account for a month so that my workflows start working again.
The issue is that a lot of workflows are now pending. I do not want those workflows to start after upgrading because those workflows are all due to that Teachable bulk enroll I did.
I'm afraid that If I upgrade my account.
Will those pending tasks automatically start or do I have to manually do it?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann

1. Would it be possible to delete all those pending workflows and make an exception and not count those towards my limits this month?

2. If not possible, I will temporarily upgrade my account for a month so that my workflows start working again.
The issue is that a lot of workflows are now pending. I do not want those workflows to start after upgrading because those workflows are all due to that Teachable bulk enroll I did.
I'm afraid that If I upgrade my account.
Will those pending tasks automatically start or do I have to manually do it?

No, you cannot delete the pending workflow because it will not execute automatically after upgrading the tasks. You would be required to Re-Execute them all in terms to execute the previously executed tasks.

1665215484391.png

Why do you call it "pending" then, implying that these workflow steps are still queued up to continue once more tasks are added to the account. Instead I would suggest you change it from "pending" to "stopped" or "discontinued" since the workflows will NEVER become unpending and they've been stopped.