• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Razorpay Multiplay Product Seprate Email to Custumer Digital Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir,

I am Use Razorpay for My Digital Service Promote Payment Collection. Already I use Webhook Razorpay to Pabbly Connect integration.
Razorpay Provide Webhook for Payment Capture, Payment.Authorize Invoice etc. I need Payment Product Wise seprate Mail with Attachment. but Pabbly unable done this.

Please help me solve my problem.

RahulVerma

Hey,

I have this same issue. I have different products on my website and after payment is done I want to share google drive files depending upon what user has paid for. But in pabbly I am unable to select google drive file in that way. It only gives option to share one file.

Please look into this matter, and provide a solution.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Sir,

I am Use Razorpay for My Digital Service Promote Payment Collection. Already I use Webhook Razorpay to Pabbly Connect integration.
Razorpay Provide Webhook for Payment Capture, Payment.Authorize Invoice etc. I need Payment Product Wise seprate Mail with Attachment. but Pabbly unable done this.

Please help me solve my problem.

RazorPay does not give any product identifier to segregate the webhooks. They send webhooks for all products in a similar way without any product id in it.

The way I have seen people do the differentiation is based on "price" of the product. So they setup the router based on the price of different products and take actions accordingly.

For example: If the product price is 499, Do this.
If the product price is 519, Do that.

It will work if you product prices are different. Otherwise, it will hard to segregrate the events.

sjrraju

I am Following a new identifying logic in razor pay i given option to select the pack name by dropdown option and given one one option of that product only it help me in router to separate based on pack, if you have sale through webpage only straight name capture product name in input field and they use router, i know its tough task but solves our 90% of the problem its a one time job.

Status
Not open for further replies.