• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

razorpay page payment to woocommerce order creation

i have a razorpay page payment once the paymet is done then i want the user account to be created in my wordpress website and also woocommerce order to be created. i tries flow in the name of "sajjantest tutor" however the issue is the prouct is not showing to go further.

i am using tutor LMS and the course name is "ECG SKILL Training : Level 1" its there in products but as vertual product, this is not showing in the pabbly . how to proceed ?

Supreme

Staff member
You mean in the Razorpay webhook reponse, the product name is not showing right?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @quepreonpay

i have a razorpay page payment once the paymet is done then i want the user account to be created in my wordpress website and also woocommerce order to be created. i tries flow in the name of "sajjantest tutor" however the issue is the prouct is not showing to go further.

i am using tutor LMS and the course name is "ECG SKILL Training : Level 1" its there in products but as vertual product, this is not showing in the pabbly . how to proceed ?

For your concern to retrieve order details, you can use the WooCommcerce "Retrieve an order by email" which will provide you all the details related to the order whereas you can use the data further to Create an order. Also for this, you need to use the "Create an Order (with Line Items)" action event and then you can map all the fields which are required to you from the Line Itemizer action step which has converted your order details from the JSON array from your retrieved order.

Kindly check out the following screenshot, map all the fields and give it try at your end.

Thanks!

2021-11-09_12h35_32.png

GOT THAT.. thank you
i just made a new flow "Dr Sajjan.com to DSA" however i am not able to get data for "

WooCommerce : Retrieve an Order By Email​

" kinldy let me know what went on wrong

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @quepreonpay

WooCommerce : Retrieve an Order By Email
It seems like the email address which you are passing doesn't have any orders and because of that, the action event doesn't show any response in it.

So, kindly make sure that the email address which passes in that email address has orders with it.

2021-11-11_16h17_13.png