• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Recurring Notifications with Mailchimp

Tapuat

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZhMDYzZjA0MzU1MjY4NTUzMiI_3D_pc
Hi

I need to make this work and I am not sure I can. Maybe Pabbly is the solution?

I have this event on Zoom every Monday at 6pm with 4 teachers alternating between sessions.

I need to create a notification every Monday Morning at 8am and then at 5pm for the subscribers with tag 'Embodiment Club'.

Ideally, each notification would trigger an email via Mailchimp (MC) and then a whatsapp message.

Let's focus on MC first.

How do I
1) parse the subscriber DB from MC to get all the people with such tag
2) send them a notification via an HTML email (ideally a personalized email per teacher)

Tapuat

Please let me know if this is possible with Pabbly. If not, I have to find another solution. This is urgent.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Tapuat

Yes, Pabbly Connect can definitely help you achieve this.

In order to send notifications at specific times, such as every Monday morning at 8 am and 5 pm, you must choose the "Schedule" option in the trigger step of your Pabbly Connect workflow.

Furthermore, if you have an existing subscriber database in your Mailchimp account, you can select the Mailchimp app and choose the "Get all users" action event to retrieve all users from your Mailchimp account.
After retrieving the users, you can use tag IDs in the iterator step to send notifications to the selected group of users who meet specific criteria.
I need to create a notification every Monday Morning at 8am and then at 5pm for the subscribers with tag 'Embodiment Club'.
To ensure that your workflow runs without any errors and sends notifications at the appropriate times, you will need to create two separate workflows: one for sending notifications at 8 am and another for sending notifications at 5 pm on the same day.

By creating two workflows, you can ensure that each notification is sent at the correct time and that there is no overlap or confusion between the two notifications.

Screenshot for your reference:

image (8).png

After the Filter step, you can add Mailchimp and Whatsapp.

By following these steps, Pabbly Connect can assist you in sending automated notifications to your subscribers according to your preferred schedule.

Also, you can refer to the following related video tutorials for a better understanding:

Do let us know if you get stuck in any step, so we can check it for you.

Tapuat

Thank you.
Hey @Tapuat

Yes, Pabbly Connect can definitely help you achieve this.

In order to send notifications at specific times, such as every Monday morning at 8 am and 5 pm, you must choose the "Schedule" option in the trigger step of your Pabbly Connect workflow.

Furthermore, if you have an existing subscriber database in your Mailchimp account, you can select the Mailchimp app and choose the "Get all users" action event to retrieve all users from your Mailchimp account.
After retrieving the users, you can use tag IDs in the iterator step to send notifications to the selected group of users who meet specific criteria.

To ensure that your workflow runs without any errors and sends notifications at the appropriate times, you will need to create two separate workflows: one for sending notifications at 8 am and another for sending notifications at 5 pm on the same day.

By creating two workflows, you can ensure that each notification is sent at the correct time and that there is no overlap or confusion between the two notifications.

View attachment 23413

After the Filter step, you can add Mailchimp and Whatsapp.

By following these steps, Pabbly Connect can assist you in sending automated notifications to your subscribers according to your preferred schedule.

Also, you can refer to the following related video tutorials for a better understanding:

Thank you for this thorough answer.
I tried to implement the first steps and I already got stuck.

When trying to implement with the Iterator (following your sequence), the Members[] does not appear in the list (even if the Mailchimp>>GetAllMembers previous step worked perfectly).
How to make it work?
Also, I see this is limited to 500 subscribers. We are close to have 500+ subscribers but we would send an email to only a few that have a specific tag. How to work beyond this limit as we are close to surpassing it (if it applies here that is)?

Looking forward

Last edited:

Tapuat

Also, I am not sure I understand how to send a notification to all these subscribers (using mailchimp or maybe you have a tool to send email?). Can you explain please?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Tapuat

It appears that you were experiencing a problem with the functionality of the iterator step, and upon investigation, it was determined that the issue arise from the fact that the simple response had not been turned off.

However, after taking corrective action, you have successfully resolved the issue by disabling the simple response and properly mapping the array in the iterator step, resulting in the functionality working correctly and without issue.
Also, I see this is limited to 500 subscribers. We are close to have 500+ subscribers but we would send an email to only a few that have a specific tag. How to work beyond this limit as we are close to surpassing it (if it applies here that is)?
The iterator is limited to supporting only 500 iterations at a time. This means that if you want to run more than 500 iterations, you will need to take additional action steps. Specifically, you will need to add a router to your workflow.
The router will help to divide your iterations into manageable groups. For example, the router can be set up to handle the first 500 iterations, and then another router can be added to handle the next 500 to 1000 iterations. This will allow you to continue running the program efficiently and effectively, without exceeding the limitations of the iterator. In this way, you have to set the router for above 1000 iterations.

2023-03-23_17h14_36.png

Also, I am not sure I understand how to send a notification to all these subscribers (using mailchimp or maybe you have a tool to send email?). Can you explain please?
If you need to send emails, there are several email applications that you can choose from. We offer many applications which you can explore by visiting our website at https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/.

This page lists all of the available email applications that we support, so you can select the one that best fits your needs. Whether you're looking for a simple and straightforward email platform or a more advanced solution with powerful features, you're sure to find an application that meets your requirements.

Tapuat

Thank you very much. In order to use Mailchimp to send these notifications, how do I do that? None of your videos covered this need.

Arshita

Staff member
If you are looking to send emails to your subscribers, we recommend that you make use of the Mailchimp application.

To gain a better understanding of how the Mailchimp application works and how you can use it to send emails, we suggest referring to the video tutorial provided below.

Tapuat

Sorry but this use case does not apply to mine.
On Monday at 8am I need to trigger the delivery of an email notification (with Mailchimp) to members who have tag="EMBODYCL". The video you sent does not apply here. How can I do this?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Tapuat

Based on the information you have provided, it seems that an exact video of your use case is not available.

However, if you wish to trigger and send email notifications to users on Monday at 8 am, then you cannot use Mailchimp to send these emails, as it is not allowed to send emails to users through the Mailchimp application.

To send these emails, you will need to use another application. You can find available email applications that you can use to send your email notifications at https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/.