• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Help with Systeme.io

Tisha

Hi!
Yesterday you told me you had created options for the Systeme API, which is great, but none of them seem "reasonable" for the task at hand. Let me explain.

I want to connect Thrivecart (digital course sold) to Systeme (tag added if the contact exists, or contact created + tag added if the contact does not exist).

That would require an option such as "Update a contact with tag or Create if contact doesn't exist", and that the contact was verified via its email.
This option has already been available in Zapier for a long time.

However, the Pabbly options are looking up the contact via its ID (which is some internal number in Systeme that we as creators don't even see, therefore unusable).
I tried the option of "Create contact" but if the contact exists, that gives me an error.
I tried the option "Add tag to contact" but it requires specifying the contact ID or finding it on a list so I cannot map it from the Thrivecart test. And updating the contact doesn't add a tag either.

So...
Can you please make an option to "Update a contact adding a specific tag, or Create new contact with a specific tag if contact doesn't exist"?

Or otherwise let me know if we can accomplish this with multiple steps or an "if" structure?

Hope this makes sense.
Thank you!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Tisha,

If you want this endpoint to be added to Systeme.io, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Integration-Request.

Our integrations team will review your request, and if feasible, add the desired endpoint for Systeme.io's action application.

Currently, it's not possible to use the 'If' structure for the use case you are describing, as Systeme.io doesn't appear to have an endpoint to retrieve or search contacts through an email address.