• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Recurring subscription for Malaysia

abular

Hi,

I have a question regarding the recurring subscription payment.

We have a service that offer monthly and yearly subscription plan.

We want to use pabbly to manage the affiliate system and subscription billing via Malaysian payment gateway.

My questions:

1. We already have a Billplz account (Malaysia payment gateway). In my understanding, the recurring subscription will only works if the customer select Credit/Debit card payment method. Is it correct? because, if they select FPX (online banking) then it will be one time payment only. Because FPX need a confirmation on each transaction like TAC/secure verification via app.

How about e-wallet like grabpay?

What I mention above is all the options that Billplz have, which are FPX (online banking), Credit/debit card, ewallet.

Thank you

P

PabblyMember2

Hello,
With Billplz payment gateway, for every recurring payment, a payable invoice will be sent to the customer, regardless of the payment method selected for the payment.

abular

Hello,
With Billplz payment gateway, for every recurring payment, a payable invoice will be sent to the customer, regardless of the payment method selected for the payment.

Hi,
What is the flow, and how long is the waiting time if the customer has a pending action to pay the renewal subscription?

What kind of reminder does Pabbly have to remind the user for the upcoming renewal, grace period ?

Thank you

P

PabblyMember2

Pabbly has a dunning management system. So, you can set the notification email and frequency according to you.
If the payment is not made on the due date then you can start sending the reminder emails the next day.
Here is how it works -

abular

Hi,

We want to use this subscription billing + Affiliate management

What happen if the subscription cancelled (manual cancellation based on user request) or expired after a few try of charges then after a few weeks the same customer want to buy the subscription again.

Is it the 1st affiliate will get the commission or it will be based on the new affiliate agent id?

Thank you

P

Pabblymember14

Hello Abular,

I hope we have resolve all your queries in the call itself.

If you have further queries, please let me know.