• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reddit Comments

I have scheduled Reddit comments on google sheets and even added the new pabbly webhook, send rows every minute. The comment does not appear at the scheduled time and date, however during the testing phase it does?

According to the history, all data has been successfully sent? Can you please advise? Thanking you for your support.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @mrfernando

I would like to inform you that you have to use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it.
However, If the data is coming from a third-party application, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.
Also, make sure the data is filled till the triggering column.

1680498982011.png

I think it seems that the reddit comment step is not going through but the rest of the flow is? Can you please advise?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @mrfernando

I have successfully reconnected with your Reddit account and sent a test request which seems to be working fine now.. Please try to capture the response again.

2023-04-06_13h08_44.png

Additionally, I noticed that you have added a delay module in your flow. After capturing the response, please wait for the specified delay date and time to pass before checking if the issue still occurs.

Also, I would like to inform you that If you are receiving data from a third party or another application, please refer to the below thread and set it up accordingly.

Following these steps should help resolve the issue.

Attachments

• 2023-04-06_13h08_44.png
    2023-04-06_13h08_44.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 32
Additionally, I noticed that you have added a delay module in your flow. After capturing the response, please wait for the specified delay date and time to pass before checking if the issue still occurs.

Hi @Arshita, I copied over the delay module because I used a workflow to schedule social media posts, do I need that step? I just want the comments to be posted as per the schedule which usually occurs 10 minutes after I added the date and time, not a few hours later?

Why is it that the dates/times are correct for social meda posts but something like this workflow, it occurs delayed, guess I am not familiar with all functions of Pabbly yet :)

Thanking you in advance for your teaching and patience.

Arshita

Staff member
Hi @Arshita, I copied over the delay module because I used a workflow to schedule social media posts, do I need that step? I just want the comments to be posted as per the schedule which usually occurs 10 minutes after I added the date and time, not a few hours later?
To schedule a post on social media, you can add the Delay module within the action step of your workflow. However, if you intend to post a comment on the same post after a specific time interval of 10 minutes, you should use "Delay > Delay For" instead of "Delay > Delay Until" in your action step.

By using "Delay > Delay For," you can establish the time interval for minutes, hours, days, or weeks that you wish to delay the action step. This will ensure that the comment is posted precisely after the desired time interval of 10 minutes.

If you require a better understanding of the delay module, I recommend watching the video provided in the link below. The video will provide a more detailed explanation of how to use the delay module effectively in your workflows.

Link to the video:

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Hi @Arshita , I changed the delay to 10 minutes, and tested, it worked. And I noticed that now it states 4 step workflow which is all very positive. However I just loaded a bunch of bulk comments and triggered them but some comments are going through, others are not?

My scheduling dates and times does have a formula, so I installed the Trigger every minute coding and loaded that all up, but not all comments have been posted. I have attached screenshot of my google sheet. I don't understand why some are going and others are not?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-08 214113.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 214113.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 35

Arshita

Staff member
My scheduling dates and times does have a formula, so I installed the Trigger every minute coding and loaded that all up, but not all comments have been posted. I have attached screenshot of my google sheet. I don't understand why some are going and others are not?
We strictly asked our users to not use any kind of formulas or any kindly filter in their Google Sheets to trigger the workflow. Since it might affect the incoming data with Google's script.
We can only suggest that you should forward the data by passing data manually or from 3rd party application where you only have to select 2 options "Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule".
After selecting the "Send On Event" or "Auto Send on Schedule" your data will not trigger in every 1 minute.

Hi @Arshita , thanks for the clarificaiton. May I ask, what would be the best way to proceed if I want comments triggered for 10 minutes once the data has been manually inputted? I have updated the flow to Delay for 11 minutes (just to test), is that the correct method, I just want to load up comments and delay each comment for 10 minutes?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @mrfernando

If you want to post a comment on your post after every 10 minutes, you can use the delay module in your workflow.

By setting up the delay for 11 minutes, you can ensure that the comment is posted exactly after 10 minutes.

Hey @mrfernando

If you want to post a comment on your post after every 10 minutes, you can use the delay module in your workflow.

By setting up the delay for 11 minutes, you can ensure that the comment is posted exactly after 10 minutes.
Hi @Arshita, when I trigger this, will the comments occur in 10 minutes one after each other? It seems that some comments didn't publish, I am just wondering if they only get delayed 11 minutes after I trigger the comment?

Example, as follows:
Trigger data at 10:00am- Comment A - 10:30am
Trigger data at:10:01am - Comment B - 10:40am
Trigger data at 10:02am - Comment C - 10:50am

will it work like that? Can each comment be triggered 10 minutes apart?

Arshita

Staff member
In response to your question, the comments will be posted exactly 10 minutes after each other if you have set up the automation to do so.

Let me give you an example to help you understand it better:
Suppose you post something on social media and the first comment is added at 10:00 AM. Now, if you set a delay of 10 minutes, the second comment will appear at 10:10 AM on the same post. The third comment will appear at 10:20 AM on the same post.

This is how the delay module functions. It allows you to schedule and time the posting of comments, messages, or any other action on various platforms as per your requirements.

However, if there are any delays or issues with the API, the comments might not be published at the exact time you have scheduled them.