• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Remove "Share with Anyone" permission from Google Drive File

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david.commarmond

to download PDFs, how can I then remove the "Share with Anyone" permission from the copied file ?
You can use the "Google Drive: Remove File/Folder Access" action step to remove the permission from the shared file/folder.

2022-07-05_13h30_31.png

This would not work, as it's asking me to put the Email address of the person I wish to remove access for.

What I want is to reverse the "Share to anyone with the link" back to "only people with access"

See screenshot below, your instructions would require us to provide the e-mail address of someone to remove access to, which isn't the case here.

Thanks

gdrive-remove-file-access.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david.commarmond

The Google Drive API doesn't work that way, if you have given access to the file to anyone previously then you can use the action step to remove the access to the particular user.