• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Repeated Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone.
I'm facing a strange situation right now.
I've created a workflow with six actions, the 5th one is a mail send.
In the test phase everything works fine, but when i switch to production and activate the workflow, the 5th action is repeated four times.
The first time with correct output, the other three times with no data.
I don't have any iteration built into the workflow.
How can I solve the problem?

Thanks.

k2trix

Hey, i had a similar issue because of a "Route" Step as last step.
If you have 4 routes leading to a "send a mail" step , even if the first route filters return true,
2nd 3rd and 4th routes will be tried aswell, an so on.
Conclusion, route is not a SWITCH(a,1;b,2;c,3;d,4) operator, bur works like a IF THEN / IF THEN / IF THEN / IF THEN.
So you have to be carefull to set stronger filters for each route to make sure only one of those routes can return true at the same run.
Sorry for my beginer level as english speaker ;) GL with that

Supreme

Staff member
For a better understanding of the Router action step, you can also watch the video lesson below -

This is my flow.
Step 5 is an Office365 integration with the action "Send mail" and the recipient is only one.
Four mails are sent instead of one, the first with correct data and the other three with empty data.
I don't understand why.
Schermata 2023-04-07 alle 12.32.55.png

Supreme

Staff member
To only process the workflow when the text message has content on it and comes from a WhatsApp phone number, we suggest you add the Filter action step after the trigger event.

The first filter will check whether the message content is coming or not and the other one will check for the phone number to see whether it is coming in that response from WhatsApp Cloud API.

1680864903350.png

Status
Not open for further replies.