• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reply to Comment in Facebook Group

DCG

Facebook Comment Trigger: Pabbly isn't showing any Posts in a Private Facebook GROUP. i have tried to reconnect the Group several times, but unfortunately it still doesn't show a list of Posts from the Facebook Group.

We are trying to Connect a Particular POST in our Facebook GROUP to Pabbly so that when someone replies Yes in the COMMENTS in a Particular Post it triggers the workflow in Pabbly.

However, after we connect our Facebook GROUP, we don't have a list of posts showing in Pabbly as we've be instructed in

Here's a Vimeo Recording showing our issue:

How can we link our Post to this Pabbly Workflow if it's not automatically showing in the Post drop down?

Thank you,
Julie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @DCG

Kindly make a new connection and make sure that you have granted all the permission to access the Posts.

1670050279681.png

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can connect it with the action step.

DCG

Hello! We followed the instructions provided with watching video (which we had also done prior to submitting question) and made a new connection: LSE 1993 | 30th Year Reunion Committee #2.

However, we still don't have any posts showing. See attachments.

Please advise on the next steps to follow to allow our posts to show in Pabbly.

Thanks,
Julie

Attachments

• 5- No posts listed in Pabbly.png
    5- No posts listed in Pabbly.png
    237 KB · Views: 58
  • 4 - Confirmation Pabbly linked in Facebook Group.png
    4 - Confirmation Pabbly linked in Facebook Group.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 3 - Confirmation Linked in Pabbly.png
    3 - Confirmation Linked in Pabbly.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 2 - allow access to all in Pabbly.png
    2 - allow access to all in Pabbly.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 1 - Groups Connect inside Pabbly.png
    1 - Groups Connect inside Pabbly.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 65

DCG

Yes I am the admin, I created the group.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 9.46.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 9.46.58 AM.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 53

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @DCG

Could you please check for the Pabbly Connect app in your Facebook group once, so that it will post the content in your Group accordingly?

1670304444424.png

Check the app section -

1670304459914.png

Also, make sure that you have granted permission to post the content on the group.

1670304496973.png

DCG

App is integrated in group and permission to post is checked for group.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 11.30.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 11.30.29 AM.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 11.33.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 11.33.47 AM.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 60

DCG

Hi! I am not sure where the permission image from the last message sent Tuesday at 11:46 PM, but in my message
Tuesday at 11:35 AM I provided the App is integrated in group and permission to post is checked for group by going to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=business_login_reentry

However, when I go to the actual facebook group, I don't see anything listed like you have in the last reply. See the 3 screen shots of what I see inside the. Facebook Group under the App section.

Attachments

• Facebook Group Settings.png
    Facebook Group Settings.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Facebook Group Apps.png
    Facebook Group Apps.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 56
  • About Pabbly when click on app.png
    About Pabbly when click on app.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member

DCG

Thank you for the video. I confirmed the permission was already granted...so I don't understand why Pabbly isn't showing any Posts in a Private Facebook GROUP. I confirmed again today that No posts are showing.

Attachments

• Pabbly Access granted.png
    Pabbly Access granted.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 51
  • No posts showing.png
    No posts showing.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @DCG

Could you please make a new connection and make sure that you have selected all the permission to fetch the group's post and its comment?

2022-12-12_11h46_20.png

2022-12-12_11h46_43.png

DCG

Hello! I have made a new connection and have selected all the permissions to fetch the group's post and its comment...but it's still not working.

I recorded what I did in 3 parts. Please help me get the posts to show up in Pabbly Connect so I can select the desired post.

Thanks
Julie

Part 1 - Removing App and adding it back: https://loom.com/share/09a61ea7bb234847a7faa708e1feb23a

Part 2 - Showing Pabbly Connection to Group https://www.loom.com/share/c222eeea21fe4938b5bff237458e8eca

Part 3 - Pabbly Connect still not pulling posts in https://www.loom.com/share/936c6b9852f14620972ef6a3e183f446

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @DCG

Having 2FA enabled on one of the accounts while not on the other can also lead to errors and failed posts. Kindly if you have 2FA enabled on both Instagram and Facebook as they are directly linked and then try to publish the content again.

So, please try disabling the 2FA authentication on your Facebook account and then try again by reconnecting the trigger event.

DCG

Hello! Are you saying that the only way for Pabbly to Connect to Facebook Group with a Trigger Event from New Comments is to have 2FA Shut off?

If this is the case, then this is not something I am able to do as we are required to have 2FA turned on to run Facebook Ads.

I was able to disconnect 2FA authentication on Facebook Account, and reconnected the facebook group and trigger event. I was able to see only one post, however there are multiple posts that were not shown. Plus by disconnecting 2FA, automatically shut off my Facebook Ads.

Please Advise.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @DCG

Our team is investigating the account configuration of Facebook to use the Facebook Group trigger event and the Facebook Ads.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @DCG

We deeply checked Facebook's permission to use the Facebook Group and we found that the user has to switch on the "Manage Access" option once to check the post and its comment in the trigger event.

1671713338057.png

1671713401664.png

DCG

@Supreme I have 2 questions since I still can't get this to work:

1. Do we need to have 2FA Shut off in Facebook for Pabbly to Connect to Facebook Group with a Trigger Event from New Comments? If so, then I can't use the auto comment feature with Pabbly since I can't have have 2FA Shut off in order to run Facebook ads.

2. Regarding your reply 12/22/22 "we found that the user has to switch on the "Manage Access" option once to check the post and its comment in the trigger event." I don't understand where this is done. Can you tell me where this Manage Access pop up happens?

Austin m

@Supreme I have 2 questions since I still can't get this to work:

1. Do we need to have 2FA Shut off in Facebook for Pabbly to Connect to Facebook Group with a Trigger Event from New Comments? If so, then I can't use the auto comment feature with Pabbly since I can't have have 2FA Shut off in order to run Facebook ads.

2. Regarding your reply 12/22/22 "we found that the user has to switch on the "Manage Access" option once to check the post and its comment in the trigger event." I don't understand where this is done. Can you tell me where this Manage Access pop up happens?
I do not have 2fa turned off and mine is connected just fine.