• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Required field Photo URL missing problem

nero

I make a workflow“from facebook page post to facebook group(text with photo)but system showing alot error url missing,but at facebook page mostly is got photo(some is videos and text only)how to fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_8141.png
    IMG_8141.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8142.png
    IMG_8142.png
    298.5 KB · Views: 10

nero

or maybe i can make videos/photo+text post to facebook group?but how to do that?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @nero,

I make a workflow“from facebook page post to facebook group(text with photo)but system showing alot error url missing,but at facebook page mostly is got photo(some is videos and text only)how to fix it?
To do this, you would have to add a Filter as step 2 of your workflow in this manner.
1694765965398 (1).png

or maybe i can make videos/photo+text post to facebook group?but how to do that?
For this use case, you would need to incorporate a Router into your workflow. Within each of these Routes, you will include a different Facebook Group action step: Route 1 for posting photos, Route 2 for posting videos, and Route 3 for posting messages.