• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

reset counter date

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @ganganarayan.rns,

To reset the counter, you must choose 'Yes' in the Reset on Execution field. However, if you wish to reset the counter on a date change, we would require further details regarding your specific use case.

Pabbly-Connect (19).png

I know, I need to choose YES for reset.
But the reset happens only at a certain count and not at a date change.

I picked the FB Ad amount spent from the FB Ad Insight data.
I will pick the total no of leads who opted in the landing page.
The count will increase by 1 as and when one signed up.
This count needs to be reset at 12:00 AM when the FB Ad spent amount also gets reset for that day.
I want the total no of leads for each day against amount spent on each day.

How that can be achieved.
Thanks
Ganga Narayan Das

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I know, I need to choose YES for reset.
But the reset happens only at a certain count and not at a date change.

I picked the FB Ad amount spent from the FB Ad Insight data.
I will pick the total no of leads who opted in the landing page.
The count will increase by 1 as and when one signed up.
This count needs to be reset at 12:00 AM when the FB Ad spent amount also gets reset for that day.
I want the total no of leads for each day against amount spent on each day.

How that can be achieved.
Thanks
Ganga Narayan Das
Unfortunately, the use case you are describing is not possible, as there is no way to reset the counter using date or time.

If you want to use the counter after 24 hours, the counter can automatically reset starting at 1
then how to do it? Do you have any alternative solution?
thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you want to use the counter after 24 hours, the counter can automatically reset starting at 1
then how to do it? Do you have any alternative solution?
thank you
Your concern is being addressed on this thread.