• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Retrieve chargebacks and refund data from Clickbank

Hi All,

First time user of pabbly and excited to see what it can do. I currently work with Clickbank vendors and manage a lot of their reporting. Can I use the webhook service to retrieve chargebacks and refund data from their individual accounts? I haven't seen this option but just want to make sure I didn't miss something.

Thanks!
Dimitri

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @dimitri_lpgroup

You can try the "ClickBank: Webhook Configuration" trigger event and configure the desired events which you want to use in your workflow from your Clickbank account.

You can follow the instruction in the trigger event to use the API accordingly.

2022-05-21_11h34_31.png

Hey @Supreme ,

Thanks for the reply. I did go through the webhook option; however, when I click on Settings > My Site > Find Advanced Tools > Edit, I do not see an option to add an additional key. Here is what I see on Clickbank's side.

There already is 2 Instant Notifications URLs in place, but I do not see the option to add another.

1653591721300.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @dimitri_lpgroup

Kindly contact the ClickBank support team, if you want to adjust your previously added webhook URL or wanted to add a new space for another Webhook URL.