• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Robolly image rendering through html/api

farraday1

Hi, I am hoping that someone can help me with this.

I am trying to get an image in Robolly rendered through a simple call. I can do this by just opening the link:

https://api.robolly.com/templates/6...QU3RA1UbP1FesWo3bvgwkpWu1zzJOP.jpg&quote=This is variable text&hashtag=bam

But I don't get this to work through the api module. I've tried all settings but I either get an error 400 or sometimes 200.

There is a tutorial for Zapier where a html module is used, but I don't find any alternative to API in pabbly.

How can I achieve to get the final image as a response to work with it.

Cheers
T

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @farraday1

Please check the below video for calling API by Pabbly Module. You will get the correct way to call the API in it.

Thanks
Kunal

farraday1

Hi Kunal,

the video helped me to find more ways I can try but I still get an empty response. I've tried GET and Custom Action events.

Robolly gives setup automation wizzards for Google Sheets, Zapier and Node.js and I tried to use those info for Headers and Parameters in many different ways. Unfortunatelly without luck.

I will attach screenshots to the wizzards so maybe you can point me into the right direction.

Thank you

Attachments

• pabbly4.jpg
    pabbly4.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 42
  • pabbly3.jpg
    pabbly3.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 47
  • pabbly2.jpg
    pabbly2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 55
  • pabbly1.jpg
    pabbly1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 45

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @farraday1

Please provide the relevant REST API for the event you want to execute using automation. Additionally, we advise you to get in touch with the application's support staff.

farraday1

Hi Supreme,

this is the provided api line with variables copied from the render dashboard:
https://api.robolly.com/templates/62a324892e2bf508fde426f2/render.jpg?image={{REAPLCE_WITH_IMAGE_URL}}&quote={{REPLACE_WITH_TEXT_CONTENT}}&hashtag={{REPLACE_WITH_TEXT_CONTENT}}

I can easily exchange the variables and let the image be rendered through the browser:
https://api.robolly.com/templates/6...vgwkpWu1zzJOP.jpg&quote=WORKS&hashtag=hashtag

As I can just open the URL to get this images I wonder why it seems to be so complicated to do the same via pabbly.

Appreciate your help!