• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Router By Pabbly is not working as expected

Carlos Melo

Hello,
Router By Pabbly app is responding as false to a condition using "Equal to" option if both parameters are identical.

Please check the image below.

Screenshot at May 27 12-00-59.png

So if I want to match to a exact word what should I use instead of "Equal to" ?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Carlos Melo,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Carlos Melo

Hey @Carlos Melo,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Ok, done.
You have access to my workflow.
Thank you.

Carlos Melo

I’ve found the problem.

The filter step inside the route step loses connection with the JotForm step. Because that it doesn’t recognize data that comes from JotForm.

Please check the image below.

IMG_4741.png

Carlos Melo

No it's not. Please try to create a new OR or AND condition and you will not see JotForm as on option, only the future steps.

Anyway, if you think everything is ok with the worflow I still have the problem shown in the image of my first post.

So we have two problems here:

1. Filter is responding as false to a conditional that should be absolutely true; (image below)

Screenshot at May 27 12-00-59 (1).png

2. Filter in the Route step does not recognize JotForm if we want to add more conditionals, which suggests that the first problem stems from the second one. (image below)

Screenshot at May 28 09-28-06.png

Mr.
ArshilAhmad,
I ask you to face this issue as a real problem and avoid giving me shallow answers without considering what my images are showing you as facts.
You've seen my two images and they're very clear about what's going on.
I have no reason to mock images for the purpose of creating factoids.
So, I ask you once more, face my problem as a fact worthy of deep investigation.
Recently I paid for the Ultimate plan which is too expansive for me my, so I need things to work fine.

Thank you.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@Carlos Melo, I sincerely apologize for not noticing that you were attempting to add another AND condition, which inadvertently led to an incorrect label. Rest assured, I have taken note of your concern. I will promptly discuss this issue with my technical team and provide you with a timely update.

Supreme

Staff member
Anyway, if you think everything is ok with the worflow I still have the problem shown in the image of my first post.

So we have two problems here:

1. Filter is responding as false to a conditional that should be absolutely true; (image below)

Screenshot at May 27 12-00-59 (1).png

Please manually type the name in the value field because it seems like you might have copy paste the name in the fields which could have contains a div hidden.

So, please try passing the names manually.

1685338484490.png

2. Filter in the Route step does not recognize JotForm if we want to add more conditionals, which suggests that the first problem stems from the second one. (image below)

Screenshot at May 28 09-28-06.png

Further, we are checking on the trigger name and its icon. Though if you can click on the trigger response it will show you the proper response.

1685338691669.png

Carlos Melo

Thank you Mr. Supreme, however I continue getting false result in which I should get true result.

I typed the words into the fields as you directed, but I still have problems here.

See, I'm using two routes apps in the same workflow and each filter of those routes is having an issue.

The filters of the first route continue not recognizing identical words as being valid, as in the example of the image below, in which the word "Garçom" that comes in the Q180 field of the JotForm was not recognized as "Garçom" typed in the value field.

1.png

The second route's filters do not even identify the Q180 field, as shown in the image below, and therefore gives false results for any word entered in the value field.

2.png

Take a look at the Q180 parameter in the JotForm task:

Screenshot at May 30 07-51-43.png

Below you can see those two routes:

3.png

Carlos Melo

I don't know if you guys are working on it but right now I am receiving WATI messages from those tests I have made these days.

Supreme

Staff member
We are currently looking into it, so please allow us some time.

Meanwhile, can you try using the filter type to "Contains" and then try?