• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Rows in Google Sheets added above header row.

Magda

I am trying to create an integration go to Google Sheets (add row). Everything is working except that the row are being added at the top of the sheet, both above the header row and above row previously added by the Pabbly integration. Each new entry pushes all previous entries down.
1627645203287.png

I think this issue is the Updates UpdatedRange line in the Google Sheets Action which specifies that the updated range is A1 to F1, but don't know how to correct it.
1627645032413.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Magda

It looks like you may not have mentioned the header in the respective Google Sheet. So, could you please check that have you selected the 1st sheet of that spreadsheet?

2021-07-30_18h07_57.png

Moreover, if you still face any issues please reconnect the Add Row Action step and place the sheets in the first index of the spreadsheet and remove the filters if any were installed.

2021-07-30_18h08_33.png

Thanks!!

Magda

It is the first (and only) sheet, Sheet 1. In fact, I haven't even renamed it (as is my custom), just to make sure there are any issues.
1627653685313.png

I have reconnected to the sheet repeatedly, there are no filters.

But, I have played with it a bit more and it seems that the problem was that the first column was empty (which is my standard procedure). Removing that has the sheet populating as expected. Thank you.