• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

RSS failing to get image

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonboy

Hi,

I'm trying to fetch an RSS feed (https://jamiefurlong.com/feed/). The latest post has many images, including a thumbnail, but Pabbly is failing to see any. When I run this through MonitoRSS it picks up the image no problem.

Why is Pabbly's RSS trigger not picking up images?

I am having a similar image, for me multiple images I get none, but If I only have one image it works! I need to post multiple images and still work. Might be work you seeing if it works with just one image.... I realise you want multiple but it will help narrow down the issue

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @usedlorries

The technical team has verified that we do not presently allow fetching photos and tags using RSS integration. This need has been noticed, and we should support it when we update the RSS integration in the future. As soon as we start supporting this, we'll let you know.

P

PabblyMember3

We have made changes to the RSS trigger and you will now be able to fetch the Images as shown below:

1677483975566.png

Status
Not open for further replies.