• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Rss feeds to Facebook Pages

Vijayrkm

Hi Team, I am looking to post website contents to Facebook Pages or Group, but i am finding difficulties, I have limited task, i want to run automation like fetching content from my website & posting to Facebook page, but my problem is here my website is automated website so, it triggers more than 100 post in a days & if i run work flow, in a day all my 100 task will be utilize so better i am looking to wait for every 24 hrs.' to check new feeds & post only one content to Facebook page it runs like every day only one post contents post on Facebook page not all 100 posts available on website..

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vijayrkm

To delay the website article from getting posted on your Facebook you can try the "Delay" action step after the trigger event of 24 hours which will publish one article every 24 hours or you can set the time according to your need.

You can watch the video tutorial on the Delay action step for a better understanding.