• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

RSS to twitter

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please elaborate a bit more on what these errors are exactly, and also share the workflow in which you have this concern?

freedom22

"You are not allowed to create a Tweet with duplicate content."

This is the error i get when i send test request

Workflow

Trigger->RSS by pabbly->new item in feed
Action->X->Create tweet

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You cannot post the same message on Twitter multiple times. I made a minor change to your message, and it seems to be posting as intended.
1696958357377.png

Based on my limited understanding of your use case, it appears that you want to post RSS feed content on Twitter. If that is the case, ensure that you map the content from the RSS feed trigger response as a message. This will ensure that the message posted on Twitter keeps changing, and you will no longer encounter this error.
1696958532553.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The "1" didn't represent anything; it was a minor adjustment I made to your message. The issue was related to you posting the same message on Twitter. This minor adjustment essentially turned it into a completely new message, which was then posted.

Based on my limited understanding of your use case, it appears that you want to post RSS feed content on Twitter. If that is the case, ensure that you map the content from the RSS feed trigger response as a message. This will ensure that the message posted on Twitter keeps changing, and you will no longer encounter this error.
View attachment 32667
The solution to your issue is this.