• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salesflare Triggers were instant on my 790$ plan - now they are throttled every 10 min?

apps

I got two emails from you today saying:
Trigger Name: Salesflare > Opportunity Updated
Trigger Error:
{"{{#each this}}":[{"{{#if this.modification_date > this.creation_date}}":"{{this}}"}]}

Trigger Name: Salesflare > Contact Updated
Trigger Error:

{"{{#each this}}":[{"{{#if this.modification_date > this.creation_date}}":"{{this}}"}]}

And the mails say you have paused my workflow. I go in to test both (which work) and reactivate. But now I see that from being Instant earlier my flows are no triggered after 10 min in my account?

What's happening? Originally Pabbly Connect was advertised with the advantage of the Webhooks being Instantly triggered - which they were earlier - See also: https://share.getcloudapp.com/lluE4Pje.

Now for some reasons they have been throttled to every 10 min on my stacked 790$ Pabbly Connect plan.
This causes issues as my Pabbly Flows connects with other flows with will then cause daa they expect to be available not be available. As well as call tracking projects not being available the moment I get calls from customers, which means I cannot properly track time as well as other issues.

Is this due to :
A. Changes on Salesflare's side, or
B. Have you throttled my 55K task account and downgraded my Salesflare triggers from Instant to every 10 min?

Last edited:

apps

Update again.
My flow was paused again as well.

Trigger Name: Salesflare > Contact Updated
Trigger Error:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

We have made some changes at our end and it should work now. Kindly reconnect the trigger event once and then try again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

As per the API of SalesFlare: Contact Updated trigger event is a pooling-based webhook trigger that will fetch new data every 10 mins, which cannot be instant.

apps

Spoke to the Salesflare developer and this 10 min delay is not something they have added. Eg. It is not "As per the API of SalesFlare" as you claim. As they say "The triggers in Pabbly are actually not webhooks but just GET calls to our API. This means it's Pabbly who only fetches new data every 10 mins."

So this is not any issue with Salesflare' API but something you have changed on your end out of the blue to limit :-O within a few days.

The original promise and what you advertised as one of the great advantages of Pabbly Connect was the fact you relied on Webhooks - which was good because they were instant. Why have you changed this out of the blue?

I have multiple flows and processes relying on the Instant trigger as they were just a few days ago.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

We prefer to create the trigger as a webhook based and since they do not offer that so we have created the Salesflare pooling-based trigger which will fetch new data every 10 mins.

I have multiple flows and processes relying on the Instant trigger as they were just a few days ago.

The trigger's pooling time was 10 mins since it's been published, we haven't had any changes from our end at any time.