• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salesforce Issues. Need Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elonmusk

im posting from Facebook Group.
hi, im trying to search a Case Number in Salesforce, but there's no Case Number field in the "Field to Search by". So i tried with Account ID, i input the search value, but it's giving error.
does pabbly not support searching by Case ID or Case Number?
i tried search object Account but there's no Account ID field to search by either.
do i need to use custom api request?
markuphero-PqcdCK9PJWcVkLRkz0PA.png

markuphero-MI4w20AjmVOUwqh7sDN7.png

markuphero-S2ZUsZhJzIdxqrDoSvkW.png

Then i tried using Salesforce custom request and compare it with zapier, on zapier it works but not on Pabbly. can someone tell me if i did something wrong?
i dont remember adding zapier domain into my salesforce account. not sure if pabbly need some configuration on my end.
markuphero-uSB2O3AAUxNMvMsGGTiu.png

markuphero-vITNvCqd2m91pL9MRpv2.png
markuphero-NrBrbTxl5Nnu9MplYZmA.png

markuphero-ilPw9dgneRJMjL7S3XZC.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @elonmusk

Regarding your concern, have you tried the 'Search Record' action step? It can retrieve the account details based on the account name.

1721648419092.png

elonmusk

Hey @elonmusk

Regarding your concern, have you tried the 'Search Record' action step? It can retrieve the account details based on the account name.

View attachment 45195
hi, your suggestion doesnt really work, as there's a risk/chance of similar/identical account name resulting in wrong output. so using ID to search will be the most accurate one.
and also i need to search Case Object, best would be to search either by Case Number or Case ID.

Supreme

Staff member
My apologies, in that case, you can make use of the Search Record by Query action step.

I hope this might help you out.

1721728992275.png

Status
Not open for further replies.