• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salesforce To Facebook Conversion Event

EdRod

Hi there.

I need to setup a conversion event in between Salesforce and Facebook.

I see that zapier has that feature already but not sure how to get it implemented in pabbly. I tried creating a workflow in pabbly but found a lead form one, but the CAPI.

Is this possible in Pabbly?

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @EdRod

Could you please review the attached screenshot and confirm if this aligns with your desired automation for your work?

1713856250478.png

Also, please refer to the second part of the following video for guidance on using the same method.

EdRod

Thank you! Yes the image corresponds to what I need.

There was no link to a video. Could you please provide it ?

Thanks again

EdRod

Thank you. I am not in a place I can watch the video right now, but basically what you mean to say is that if I follow the video and substitute mailchimp or woocommerce instructions for salesforce, then it should work?

Is there a limitation of doing it this way, as supposed to use a CRM that could send the CAPI directly to facebook? (other than having to create the external connections in pabbly of course).

Thanks again for your great help.

Supreme

Staff member
We would only suggest you please give it a try once.

Is there a limitation of doing it this way, as supposed to use a CRM that could send the CAPI directly to facebook? (other than having to create the external connections in pabbly of course).
We are uncertain about the effectiveness of sending CAPI directly to Facebook. You can consider trying it out once for testing purposes.