• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Schedule 3 times a day

appcrazee

How would I set Schedule (by Pabbly) to trigger three times in a day. Let's say 10 am, 1pm, and 4 pm? The three actions all take place in Airtable and then post to Facebook groups. I do not see this option. The data in Airtable will be numbered as to post in sequence, so I am not sure how stacking Schedule (by Pabbly) three times would affect that. Thank you for any assistance.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @appcrazee

I want to clarify that with the help of the "Schedule by Pabbly" feature, you can schedule a post or any task to run at a specified time. If your time intervals are fixed, you can use the scheduler to set up the workflow to run at specific intervals, such as every 3 hours or 5 minutes. On the other hand, if your time intervals are not confirmed, the "Delay by Pabbly" module can be used. The "Delay by Pabbly" module allows you to postpone the workflow for a set duration.

In your scenario, where you wish to run the workflow three times a day (at 10 am, 1 pm, and 4 pm), you have the option to either select and run the workflow every 3 hours or set it to run at 10 am, then add a delay to execute the workflow at 1 pm, and subsequently, add another delay to run it at 4 pm.

I recommend referring to the video tutorial below on how to use the "Delay" and "Scheduler" features in Pabbly Connect for a more detailed understanding. After reviewing the tutorial, feel free to proceed with your workflow.

appcrazee

Thank you. That all makes complete sense until I have to implement the incremental number counter which I learned about in one of your other videos. I don't understand where I would use that incremental step while also using delay. Pabbly Number Formatter / Counter / +1 to increment the rows for Airtable. Do I have to use the incremental step three times as well?

I don't know if that explains my question accurately. ;)

Arshita

Staff member
Could you please share the video that you watched so that I can review it and assist you better?

Furthermore, to gain a clearer understanding of the Counter, please refer to the video tutorial provided below:

appcrazee

This video.

What you explain in that above video is EXACTLY what I want to do. EXCEPT.... I want three posts daily to the same Facebook group. One at 10 am, one at 1pm and one at 4pm. Your video shows just one post. (There are 160 or so records that I want to repeat, three a day. After all 160 post, 53 days later, it will all repeat.. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you very much Arshita. :)