• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Scheduler: Birthday Reminder Workflow: One Action being triggered Twice

zest83

Scheduler: Birthday Reminder Workflow: One Action being triggered Twice

We checked everything...
Instead People asked me if its automated ..lol
Beats the whole purpose - when they find out!

Actually, more than 5 people on the same day got the message twice instantly at 7.30 PM - Yesterday (7th May 2022)

I have done my own diagnosis couple of times... This is not the first time I have brought this up!

This same double action trigger has happened couple of times earlier as well and its very embarassing .... when a reminder or alert is sent twice. People know its Automated!

1. Is it because of several actions being triggered at the same time at that particular time slot?
2. Is it because of some other internal error... this you need to check!

This has happened with other Reminder workflows as well

Request Senior Team Developers to check this!
thanks