• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Selling products

Carlos Melo

Hello,What is the best and easier way to sell products using Pabbly Connect ?

I see in the Pabbly youtube that there are many videos talking about WooCommerce, Shopify and others eCommerce platforms we can integrate with Pabbly workflows, so we get confused on what to choose.

Thanks,
Carlos M.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Carlos Melo

We understand that choosing the right eCommerce platform can be confusing given the numerous options available. The best application and features for you are highly dependent on your specific use case.
We recommend reviewing the Pabbly YouTube tutorials for detailed information on integrating various platforms like WooCommerce and Shopify with Pabbly Connect. This will help you determine which solution best fits your needs.

Carlos Melo

Ok, let me explain you what I need.
My client wants to sell wine and other alcoholic beverages through the whatsapp app.
What can you suggest me as the easier and more simple to do ?

Supreme

Staff member
My client wants to sell wine and other alcoholic beverages through the whatsapp app.
What can you suggest me as the easier and more simple to do ?
Your client can use platforms like WooCommerce or Shopify to facilitate the sale of wine and other alcoholic beverages. These platforms provide comprehensive solutions for setting up an online store, managing inventory, processing payments, and integrating with WhatsApp for communication and order notifications.