• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send a message to a customer with Intercom

inochi

I need to send a message to a customer with Intercom but there is not option into Pabbly App.

Could you please let me show how can I do it?

Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @inochi,

Please try using Intercom: Create a Message action event for this use case.
1688662781393.png

inochi

I tried but there is a giant problem. Basically I can't select a dynamic email i.e. one that changes based on the customer I need to contact...I have to necessarily select only one email.

How do I solve this problem?

Screenshot del 07-07-2023 alle 07.31@2x.png

I would need it to change the email based on the client I got from Stripe

inochi

I can't figure out how to identify the user ID and then use it in the mail field via the active "MAP" toggle.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We are working on adding Intercom: Search Contact action event that will help you get the Contact ID, which you can map in your email field. We will let you know once it's live.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @inochi,

In response to your request, we have implemented an action step called "Search a Contact" that allows you to conveniently search for a contact using either their email or ID. We kindly request you to review this feature and inform us promptly if you encounter any difficulties or require further assistance.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com

Attachments

• Pabbly Connect (16).png
    Pabbly Connect (16).png
    68.2 KB · Views: 38