• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send automatic email in Plutio

Hi, I am having difficulty in creating automation to send an email to the client at certain stages in my Plutio workflow.

To help with some background, there are a few point through a project workflow when I want to send an email, these are:
1. To request client complete a form
2. Confirm project date and time
3. Request client to provide selected assets
4. Request client review/feedback on project stage
5. Thank you email
For some of these automation I need to include a standard attachment.

The trigger will be when I tick the item in Plutio and the action will be the auto send my email template. I also want it to pick up the customer name and email address from the project.

When I attempted to do this, all emails were addressed to me and it was on a loop where it used up 100+ tasks within 30mins before I realised what was happening. I cannot seem to assign the automation to a specific task and I cannot pick up the customer details automatically.

Can someone walk me through the set-up so I can understand where I went wrong? Thank you

Last edited:

Hermes

This is very advanced automatisation for Plutio. I might be able to help you (might) but you need to customize Plutio alot (i am triggered how you have set up Plutio for this). This is something that needs alot of knowledge of Plutio and Pabbly. I don't think Pabbly support can help you with this, because they have no further knowledge of Plutio.

It would be very useful to allow us to upload our email templates to Plutio and allow us to email (using GMail) from within the software. I have tried to set up email automation with Zapier, Pabbly, Intergomat and KonnectzIT and all have failed to allow me to generate and send the email when I arrive at the task in question. I would love the opportunity to work with Pabbly and Plutio to allow this as it would be a huge benefit to keep all client email correspondence to be kept within the CRM.

This is very advanced automatisation for Plutio. I might be able to help you (might) but you need to customize Plutio alot (i am triggered how you have set up Plutio for this). This is something that needs alot of knowledge of Plutio and Pabbly. I don't think Pabbly support can help you with this, because they have no further knowledge of Plutio.
Thank you for your offer, I would be happy with you on this.