• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send Birthday Wishes on SMS from CRM

Hi, I have already tried written for the same problem.
I'm connecting my crm with Pabbly.

We fixed the cron job problem. At this time, the crm will send the data to Pabbly every day. On the communication side between Crm and Pabbly everything is ok. Now I have to be able to configure Pabbly to send a greeting message when the user who is registered on the Crm turns his birthday.

What I can't understand is why, on Pabbly, in step 6 the filter gives me the false condition.

If I make today's date coincide with the birthday, the condition is true.
The problem that the user turns his birthday in March.

Please help me understand what I'm doing wrong?
Thank you,
kind regards
Andrea Scano

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @areamarketer

What I can't understand is why, on Pabbly, in step 6 the filter gives me the false condition.
Because the filter condition doesn't meet its condition, it should match the birthdate and the current data which doesn't satisfy.

2022-01-14_11h44_25.png

If you want to schedule the message for the birthday, you can use Delay until the action step, which will wait for the time to be executed, in your case to send the message.

Add these action steps to your workflow after the trigger event.

2022-01-14_11h58_58.png

Hi, thanks for replying. Regarding delaying the message I solved it through the cron job.

Unfortunately I have not yet understood why in the Filter by Pabbly the result has always been Condition is false.

Unfortunately I have a hard time understanding this.
Can I ask you to explain this to me in an exhaustive way?

Thank you so much for your invaluable support.

good work
Andrea Scano

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @areamarketer

Sorry to hear that but all we are trying to say is the filter condition doesn't meet its condition and because of that you are getting a false response.
The reason behind that is the users' date of birth which you are using in the filter(on the left side) doesn't match up with the current date with which you are comparing.

We are taking an example from your recent execution where the user's date of birth and the current date doesn't match.

2022-01-14_11h44_25.png

Further, we have also provided a solution as per your use case which will send the messages on the user's date of birth.

Thanks again for trying to help me.

Forgive me if I ask you another question.

From what I understand, in order for the filter to work I have to match today's date with the date of birth.

If I do this is it correct?
1. I insert a list of clients in the crm. The first customer on the list - the one that appears on Pabbly - will be a test user.
I enter the test user's date of birth in the crm as today's date (January 14, 2022).
At this point, today's date and the date of birth of the first test user will have the same date.
All other users will instead have set the correct date of birth.

This way the filter matches today's date with the test user's date of birth.

Will this work correctly for all other users?

If over time I add new users to the crm, will they be captured by Pabbly, or will I have to synchronize with the webhook on Pabbly every time I add a new user to the crm?

Can you answer these last questions?

Sorry if I ask all these questions. You are really very kind to give me this support.
Pabbly is great. For me it is a world that I am discovering now so I have a couple of things to understand before proceeding without asking anything more.

Thanks again for your support,
Andrea Scano