• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send Customer to Klaviyo list only when a particular product is purchased

tack

Hi there,

Please provide guidance on setting up a flow that adds a customer to particular Klaviyo list only when they a certain product.

For example: if customer purchase product A it adds them to Klaviyo list A, if they purchase product B, it adds them to Klaviyo list B.

Thanks.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @tack,

You can add a Router to your workflow with multiple routes and set the filter conditions based on the product name. In each of these routes, you can add 'Klaviyo V1: Add/Update Subscriber to a List' action steps with different list names. This will allow you to add customers to a particular list according to the product they ordered.

tack

Hi @ArshilAhmad thanks for the instructions. Just a bit stuck on the router section where it ask for a Profile ID (required). What do I choose there? in the pulldown it's all different email addresses. Thanks.

Attachments

• Klaviyo.png
    Klaviyo.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 11

Supreme

Staff member
Hi @ArshilAhmad thanks for the instructions. Just a bit stuck on the router section where it ask for a Profile ID (required). What do I choose there? in the pulldown it's all different email addresses. Thanks.
Concerning your query about including the profile in the list, please refer to the video lesson at the indicated time for a clearer understanding.

tack

I get the following response when I sent the test request, what does it mean? The contact goes to Klaviyo as a profile. When I do the second step to add customer to a certain list, it doesn't add. Any ideas? thanks again

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 13

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tack

Please ensure that the phone number for the profile you are submitting is in the correct format, as specified in the help text. Additionally, when adding a profile to the list, you should provide the Profile ID rather than the Error ID.

1722065932406.png

1722065946994.png