• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send email notification when workflow failed or partial failed

shangrong

In Pabbly connect, is there an option to send email to admin when a workflow is failed or partial failed?

One of my workflow failed, but I didn't noticed it on time, it caused me a lot of trouble.

Thanks

Fagun Shah

You do get one email for failed execution, check your spam folder once -

1633237067216.png

1633237088046.png

Is there a way to get notified to a specific Pabbly account user?

Also is there a way to get notified only after all Re-Executions have failed, and not just the 1st time it failed?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Is there a way to get notified to a specific Pabbly account user?
To send workflow error messages to a non-registered email address, you would have to set up a workflow. You can use Pabbly Connect Manager's "New Workflow Error" trigger event, which will trigger your workflow whenever an error occurs in a particular workflow. Then, use Gmail to send error notifications to an email address of your choice.
1708101835321.png

Also is there a way to get notified only after all Re-Executions have failed, and not just the 1st time it failed?
I am afraid that's not possible. Please check the thread shared below.