• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send Leads Data from UChat to Autonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

EChandra

How to send data from UChat to Autonami?

• I used "Email Opted-in" trigger and UChat data is received by Pabbly (1st screenshot).
  • I then want to forward this data to Autonami incoming webhook (2nd Screenshot).
  • The problem is that the response forwarded by Pabbly is only "Status" and "Message". None of the data (First name, Last name, email) get forwarded to Autonami.
  • In Autonami, I can see the data received is indeed "Status" and "message" only (See the 3rd screenshot).
How to forward the whole data to Autonami? Please help. Thanks.

(1)
1632206027611.png

(2)
1632206110682.png

(3)
1632206213679.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @EChandra

Could you please provide us the API documentation of the Autonami platform? So that we can check the response and test the current event.

Thanks!!

EChandra

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I can't find its API documentation on their website but I tried to change the action from "Data Forwarder" to "API" and used the POST function and it worked.

However, I ended up using UChat built-in "external call" to perform this exact same functionality.

So, I'm good for now.

Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.