• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send message from existing automation

Biso

I have an existing chatbot that is linked to my meta developer page(voiceflow and flowbridge), but i want to add a feature to send notification of orders from the chatbot to the business owner with the same number... Can it be done and how can it be done?

Biso

my current flow is: I send order details as a webhook and then send the company an email. Then I want to send someone a whatsapp too, but finding it difficult to do so.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Biso

Regarding your concern usecase this notification workflow in Pabbly Connect, you can follow these steps:

Steps to Set Up the Flow:​

1. Trigger: Webhook from Voiceflow
    • In Pabbly Connect, start by creating a new workflow.
    • Set the trigger as "Webhook".
    • Copy the webhook URL provided by Pabbly Connect and paste it in the webhook section of your Voiceflow/Flowbridge setup.
    • This webhook will receive the order details from your chatbot.

2. Action 1: Send Email
    • Add an action step to send an email.
    • Choose "Gmail" or "SMTP by Pabbly" or any other email service you prefer.
    • Set up the email fields (recipient, subject, body) using the order details received from the webhook

3. Action 2: Send WhatsApp Notification
    • Add another action step to send the WhatsApp notification.
    • You can use Twilio or WhatsApp Cloud API as the action step for sending the message.
    • For Twilio-
    • Choose Twilio in Pabbly and set up your account (you will need Twilio SID, Auth Token, and WhatsApp-enabled Twilio phone number).
    • In the message body, use the data from the webhook to send order details to the business owner’s WhatsApp number.
    • For WhatsApp Cloud API:
    • If you use the WhatsApp Cloud API, you’ll need to integrate with Meta’s API within Pabbly by setting up a custom webhook action to call the WhatsApp API. Include the access token and message template parameters.

4. Test the Workflow
    • Run a test to ensure that once the order details are received by the webhook, an email and WhatsApp message are sent correctly to the business owner.
Kindly give this a try in Pabbly Connect workflow and it perhaps should fulfill your requirement to send both email and WhatsApp notifications from your chatbot.