• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

send one text to multiple numbers in Twilio

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Devin Morris

Please provide the name of the workflow in which you are trying to send the message through Twilio so that I can review, test, and assist you.

The workflow is labeled JAGS. Currently I have two Twilio actions, I was hoping I do not need to create an action for each phone number. I am moving from Zapier, there, you can simply separate the phone numbers with a comma... I tried that in Pabbly, and it did not work. Please do not send text messages to the numbers in the workflow, as it is 11PM here. Thank you

Arshita

Staff member
I sincerely apologize, but currently, you can send an SMS message to only one number. Unfortunately, you cannot enter comma-separated numbers to send messages to different numbers. To send messages to different numbers, you have to add a separate action step for each number.

Further,, you have entered the number in the incorrect format. Kindly enter the number in the correct format and then try again.
1703161870222.png