• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can I send an SMS message through Twilio when a reply is made to a Slack thread?

I have a set up where one workflow takes incoming SMS messages to Twilio and sends them to a Slack channel. That's working great.

I'd like to have responses to that message in Slack send an outgoing SMS message through Twilio to the original sender's number, but can't get it to work.

Any advice on how to do this?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @kpetrowski

As I can check from your workflow, it appears that the keys are changing when you perform the "Save and Send Test Request" action and when you receive a response from Slack.

2023-06-06_12h17_32.png
2023-06-06_12h17_42.png

To resolve this issue, I kindly request you to recapture the response first from the Slack application and then try the process again.