• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send WhatsApp Messages to Your WooCommerce Customers

Sanket

Hello,

I want to make a flow where I want to Send WhatsApp Messages to my WooCommerce Customers via AISENSY. I want to Recover Abandoned Carts with Coupon Code and send Abandoned cart follow-up messages as well.

Need your help get this done.

Thanks,
Sanket Patil

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sanket

You can check out the following video lesson to use the WooCommerce: Cart Abandoned trigger event.

And to use the Aisensy action step to send WhatsApp Messages, then you can check the last part of the following video.