• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending woocommerce abandoned cart messages through wati

shubhangi

I want to send 3 abandoned cart messages using wati to my customers. I use woocommerce. We tried Shopmagic, Cartbounty and woocommerce abandoned cart but none are working. Can you suggest something else?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @shubhangi,

Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to setup 'WooCommerce: New Carts Abandoned' trigger step.

Follow the steps given in this video to set up WATI as your action application for sending messages.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The webhook trigger used in WooCommerce is descriptive-based and captures whatever data the application sends to us. We do not have any control over the data that WooCommerce sends to Pabbly Connect. Since the data is not being sent from their end, we cannot take any action on it from our end.

Please try testing this on Webhook.site and see if you are able to capture response there or not.

shubhangi

Hey, we tried everything, even tried webhook.site as you suggested.
- Woocommerce is sending out all the data (emails are going out fine)
- Webhook is also working fine
- Woocommerce data is only captured as a simple response despite us switching the toggle off on Pabbly.
- No data security plugins/software blocking the data from the webhook

Can you please create a workflow for us where we are able to send whatsapp abandoned cart messages from Woocommerce via WATI? I've been struggling so much with this

Here's the workflow we created (we've made so many chnages now to this, I would appreciate starting froms cratch if you could help with that better)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please click on 'Capture Webhook Response' and abandon your cart as shown in the video shared below. Once you have done so, please let us know.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You need to abandon your cart as well, in order to capture the response. Kindly watch the video shared above again to understand how you can do so.
1715708682410.png

shubhangi

Yes, that is what is happening... Unless I submit a test response from woocommerce backend, it doesn't show up here.
Normally, I had abandoned a cart but it isn't capturing that.

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly create a brief video demonstrating how to set up the webhook URL for abandoned carts and provide the checkout page where the carts are being abandoned.