• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending emails

Cibi Mathai

Hi there,
I have a few question regarding sending emails.
1. In mailchimp I was able to see the emails open status and number of times of each recipient. Is this possible in Pabbly? if so how.
2. How do I manually unsubscribe someone in the email list in the flow? Sometimes after receiving 2 emails someone might not want to get further emails, how do I stop that person from getting any further emails ie unsubscribe.
3. Is there anyway I can extract a csv data sheet for my workflow?

Thanks
Cibi

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cibi Mathai

In mailchimp I was able to see the emails open status and number of times of each recipient. Is this possible in Pabbly? if so how.
It seems like it is not possible to get the information on the email status of each recipient whom you have sent the emails to or not.

2. How do I manually unsubscribe someone in the email list in the flow? Sometimes after receiving 2 emails someone might not want to get further emails, how do I stop that person from getting any further emails ie unsubscribe.
Could you please share the reference of your concern, so that we can check up on the possibility of your concern?

3. Is there anyway I can extract a csv data sheet for my workflow?
No, it is not possible to take the CSV of your workflow.

Cibi Mathai

#2 - I don'y have a reference but it is common for a contact to unsubscribe from a mailing list. How do i do that?
For example from my flow for Plumbers lead mailing list if someone wants to stop reeciving emails how do i take that person out of the mailing list?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
#2 - I don'y have a reference but it is common for a contact to unsubscribe from a mailing list. How do i do that?
For example from my flow for Plumbers lead mailing list if someone wants to stop reeciving emails how do i take that person out of the mailing list?
Your email newsletter must have an unsubscriber button at the bottom through which a person can unsubscribe. Shouldn't that work out for that?

Cibi Mathai

I cant send anything now getting this below message???

"error > code": 429,
"error > message": "Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota).",
"error > status": "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED"

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cibi Mathai

We are looking into this, our Google cloud project quota is under the limit still a couple of users are getting this error. We have also reported this issue to the Google support team.

We will keep updating you about the same.

Cibi Mathai

I am getting this below error now. I am a new customer and I am a bit concerned about these errors . can you please let me know how to solve the below error and why i got it. It is happening to all my flow when I click save & send test. Many thanks with all your help

1659681065809.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cibi Mathai

Hi @Cibi Mathai

The Exception: Service invoked too many emails for one day is coming because you might have tried to send more than 100 emails/24 hours with attachments.

It usually happens when you are including personalized attachments to your emails, and have exceeded the quota for that day.

Indeed, due to restrictions from the Google side, the sending limit drops to 100 emails / 24 hours when you have attachments in your emails, and if you are using a Gmail account. This limit also applies when you are under a paid plan.

You can refer to the following link for the same.

Cibi Mathai

I manage to use SMTP by Pabbly for my emails. My business emails are hosted on CPanel, any idea what the email limit is for CPanel.
I manage to successfully send some test emails using SMTP by Pabbly. Do you think this is a better option than Gmail??
Thanks