• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Set maximum available for a particular product item which reduces by sale

gone

Is it possible to set a maximum available for sale that can be used between customers? E.g., if we have 20 items available in total, can we set that in the plan and the maximum quantity for purchase will be linked to this such that when a customer A purchases 5, it now shows 15 as maximum, then customer B purchases 10 and it shows 5 available...etc etc??

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that currently we do not provide this feature on our system but we will add this on our suggestion list. So, if we will get the same feature request from multiple users in future then may be we could work on this feature so we will update you accordingly in future if we will bring this feature in near future.

If you need further support related please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

armat

This is an absolute need for me. I want to sell tickets through Pabbly but I need to be able to set limited amounts of tickets for events. I can't really use the software unless this is implemented. Same with physical products, there should be stock integrations for products to make things even smoother.

wpukyle

This would be awesome to have! I can see a need for limits on both the product as a whole and for each individual plan.

For example, if I were to sell a group program (I don't do them but I have a lot of clients who do) I may want to offer 20 slots total (product), allow 5 of those VIP spots (plan) with additional one-on-one time, and the remaining 15 can be split in any way between a pay-in-full price (plan) and an installment plan (plan...haha).

So I'd want to set a global limit of 20 for all plans, but set an individual limit on the VIP product of 5. I could even see people liking the option to allow you to reserve a certain number of the VIP product's limit so no matter what at least...let's say 2 are available, but the other 3 could be used for the regular seats if they fill up quickly (so up to 18 regular seats total).

Hope that makes sense! Happy to clarify if not.

izzul

Yes

I would love to have that feature added into Pabbly Subcription

The Quantity function should be able to do something as the following:-

1) We could set the max/total quantity of product available and once the product is out of stock, the product indicates "Out of stock"
2) We also could set the numbers to be fixed. i.e. When we set the max/total quantity is 100 nos and set that buyer is only allowed to buy 1 nos only
3) Variable sets of quantity i.e. We could set the product able to be bought at certain sets such as 1 qty, 2 qty and 3 qty at a time, and we could label it to attract and persuade buyers to buy the product
Single 1 qty
Combo 2 qty
Saving 3 qty

Thank you

DavidLemon

I came here looking for this feature. I would like to request this feature for limiting the quantity of the products.

P

Pabblymember14

We're soon going to add this feature under Pabbly Subscription Billing, where you can add the product quantity just like a Stock, and also you can set the max & min quantity that can be sold via the checkout page.

This is also a game changer feature for my business - in particular, the ability to add quantities for Add-ons.

ie - I have a white label SaaS subscription that allows me to sell 50 sub-licenses. I would like to sell them priced as monthly recurring subscriptions, so when the 50th one is subscribed to, the add-on automatically becomes no longer available to purchase.

However, if all 50 are being used, but someone happens to cancel their subscription to one of them, making the total used 49, then that add-on should become active again on the Pabbly checkout page, available for purchase.

It would be great if we could choose whether or not to show the "sold out" product on the checkout page - so if they're all in use, we can choose if (a) it still shows that add-on name with a note next to it saying it's "sold out", or (b) the add-on gets removed completely from the checkout page so people don't know that it was ever even an option to purchase.

The functionality should of course be tied to the Customer Portal, so that if someone upgrades to purchase the add-on within the Customer Portal, it also has the same effect of no longer being available on the Pabbly checkout page, etc.