• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Setting up Pabbly and Whatsapp Business API - Access Token

I want to integrate Pabbly with WhatsApp Business API and tried to send a test message using test number. But, the Temporary access token field is greyed out.
Can anyone in this forum support me what will be the reason.

Note :
Business manager and Individual developer verification is completed.

Thanks in advance.

Attached for your ref.

Attachments

• Temporary access token.PNG
    Temporary access token.PNG
    37.4 KB · Views: 51
Generated the permanent token using system users and now received the following error.

OAuthException, Account does not exist in Facebook Hosted API, please use /register API to create an account first.

Can you help me to solve this and send test message successfully.

Attachments

• OAuth Error.PNG
    OAuth Error.PNG
    47.9 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: msa

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Generated the permanent token using system users and now received the following error.

OAuthException, Account does not exist in Facebook Hosted API, please use /register API to create an account first.

Can you help me to solve this and send test message successfully.
Looks like your Facebook Business account is not fully activated. Can you confirm by contacting the Facebook team once if your account is eligible to get access to WhatsApp Cloud API?