• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shipstation Fields must be updated

Shlomo Z

I have a pretty large deal that I am trying to close this week.
A big part of the deal is "Automation".
I want to use Pabbly Connect to Trigger info from my Google Sheet to Shipstation (shipping software).

SHIPSTATION IS CURRENTLY INTEGRATED WITH PABBLY, BUT UPON CHECKING MOST OF THE FIELDS ARE MISSING (WHEN CREATING A NEW SHIPSTATION ORDER)​

some of those fields are required from Shipstation in order for orders to successfully import. Without those fields, I can not complete the Automation.

Very Important:
All of the fields for "Product info" are missing.
Those fields are super important because the whole idea of importing to Shipstationm is to ship this specific product - but if I cannot tell Shipstation what the product is, I cannot ship the product.

At this moment, I am forced to use Zapier because of the lack of Shipstation action fields.
I really need the Pabbly team to add those fields for Shipstation ASAP.

@neeraga Please share the screenshots below with the @Pabbly Team. The Screenshots highlight all of the fields that are missing in Pabbly for a complete Shipstation integration (which are currently present in Zapier) - It is ALOT of Fields & many are required to complete the Automation.

If you can please get the team to work on it ASAP, that would be really appreciated!

(Also Posted in FB Group)

Attachments

• Pabbly - Shipstation.png
    Pabbly - Shipstation.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Zapier - Shipstation-1.png
    Zapier - Shipstation-1.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Zapier - Shipstation-2.png
    Zapier - Shipstation-2.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 85

Shlomo Z

Thanks for this!
I will check & test it first thing in my morning.
I also noticed that the Shipstation Trigger is completely blank.
Is there any way to get these Trigger fields added?
I’ll explain,
The second part of my automation will be to add the tracking number back onto the Google Sheet after the order is shipped from within Shipstation.

I tried creating a new automation which starts with a trigger from Shipstation to Google Sheets, but the Shipstation trigger step (step 1) come up blank.

Shlomo Z

Unfortunately not, when you click on “New Shipment” it comes up blank & doesn’t have any of the necessary fields - unless I am missing something.
Maybe you have a video on how to use the Shipstation Trigger, because I couldn’t get it to work.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please create a new shipment first in your Shipstation account and then click on "Save & Sent Test Button" so that you can get the response in your Pabbly Connect workflow -

1624860406159.png

Shlomo Z

I have plenty of shipments in my Shipstation account. I have tried multiple times.
oabbly works fine when I select “New Order” as a trigger, but it doesn’t work for “Mew Shipment”.
seems like something needs to be updated

Stephanie

Hey @Ms_Sarcastic

We have added the "List Orders" action step in the Shipstation's integration, I hope this might help you out.

View attachment 27848

I tried it out, and as seen in your screenshot it is pulling in records from 2016. Shipstation API lists the records in order from oldest by default.

In Make this is solved by choosing "awaiting shipment" within the "List Orders" step which ensures you're working with current records only, seen here:

1687981600191.png

How can I achieve this in Pabbly? I have around 60,000 records in SS 😆

FYI Shipstation does not allow you to update records in shipped status (which are "old records" by definition) via API anyways, according to their dev docs.

Knowing this, is it possible to set Pabbly as a whole to retrieve records in order from newest to oldest?

And/or have the ability to specify "awaiting status" in the same step, so it's not pulling my records from 7 years ago by default ha.

Supreme

Staff member
Ok, we have forwarded your requirement to the team and they are currently looking into it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ms_Sarcastic

I am afraid to say that it might require some time. In the meantime, you can explore using Pabbly's API to obtain the API request for Shipstation. It is advisable to seek assistance from an automation expert well-versed in REST API and its application.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Stephanie,

We are pleased to inform you that we have effectively executed the updates associated with the "List Order (Beta)" action.

Your participation in testing its functionality from your end would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Nivesh

Stephanie

Hey @Nivesh I'm getting around to testing the "List Orders (Beta)" and it's giving me errors saying ALL the fields are required:

1696465515554.png

I'm assuming these are all supposed to be treated as optional filter fields, as that is the context of what I was asking about for these fields earlier in the comments.

I only used 1 of these new filter fields, which is "Order Status" and I chose "Awaiting Shipment".

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nivesh I'm getting around to testing the "List Orders (Beta)" and it's giving me errors saying ALL the fields are required:
Kindly share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it.