• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Short.io cloaking using pabbly dynamic page

tjnewberry8

When using short.io link with cloacking pabbly connect dynamic link is refussing connection. At the moment this is upsetting becasue I'm using dynamic links as a thank you page that has a clickable link the the next phase of my workflow. For brand purposes I want to not have a long pabbly.connect domain name and want to use my domain for this page. Am I setting up my thank you page incorrectly or is pabbly not allowing cloaking with short.io. It supprising that would refuse this with a partner they intergrate with.

tjnewberry8

My workflow isn't finished yet. I'm just testing by selecting save and send test request. I get the short,io url for my dynamic webpage in the previous step. The short.io has enabled cloaking. When I try to use the url Pabbly is refusing the connection. So Pabbly connect must not allow cloaking options for there dynamic page. For example here is the short,io cloaked url that it generates. https://dx4c.short.gy/MqvF8u Also this is the dynamic webpage form pabbly that this short.io url is pointed to: https://connect.pabbly.com/dynamic-...3AjJdZFc3VT0BNQczBmBaPldgW28INFE-BmIIZFU2BTU# Keep in mind that If I disable cloaking this the short url works fine, however then you can see the pabbly url which is why I'm doing this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tjnewberry8

Regarding your concern with the dynamic web page, we will be required to check your workflow from where the URL is getting generated.

tjnewberry8

Ok, How do I provide my workflow? It really can be any workflow as I can create a two step workflow from scratch to test. First create a dynamic webpage. Can use any html code "Hello World" would be fine. Then create a short.io short link of the dynamic webpage url. When you enable cloaking of that new short.io url you get the error I provided. If I turn off the cloaking it works.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tjnewberry8

Could you please create a video to demonstrate how the issue was initially created, as it is not entirely clear?

Workflow URL -

1724397117319.png