• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Small error in create person converation (Plutio)

Hermes

I can't map an id to the new conversation:

screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2021.07.19-16_16_36.png

If I unmap it I can select the user, but I need to map an existing ID.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
I can't map an id to the new conversation:

View attachment 2286

If I unmap it I can select the user, but I need to map an existing ID.

Hi Hermes,

Do you mean that when you select the Member from the drop-down it works fine but when you enter the member id yourself, you get the Response with an error in it as shown in the screenshot?

Hermes

@Neeraj yes, I can select from the list and it works, but if I want to have a dynamic id it fails with the error in screenshot.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Hermes, We are having holiday here today. Will ask my team to update you tomorrow.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hermes

Thanks for sharing the workflow. Please allow us some time to look over your concern, we will get back to you with an update shortly.

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hermes

We have done some changes and now you can map the field. Although we have tried it and it is working.

Please check this out -

2021-07-22_17h15_38.png