• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMTP by pabbly not listed in connection

teknikal

I seem to have not be able to find my SMTP connections. my settings for one of my connection has changed, however I can't seem to get to it to fix it.

1709803187271.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @teknikal

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have used the SMTP by Pabbly so that we can look into it?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you want to make a new connection, you can do so from within your workflow as well.

1709855730351.png

As for why it's not showing up in your connection list, I will have this looked into by my technical team and get back to you.

Supreme

Staff member
I seem to have not be able to find my SMTP connections. my settings for one of my connection has changed, however I can't seem to get to it to fix it.
We've implemented updates on our end and the connection will now accurately reflect the connection to the applications.

1709966006843.png