• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMTP returning error

Lars

I just discovered that an integration which has been running correctly for a long time is suddenly returning an errorin the SMTP step. So I checked/updated the connection and all the details in the connection form were blank. I then re-entered them and saved, but it still didn't work. So I checked the details again and the form was blank - again. I'm at a loss here, since this has run for a bit over a year with no hitches. What is most likely wrong?

1692647689039.png

Thanks,
Lars.

Lars

Hey @Lars

Please test your SMTP connection at this location: https://www.smtper.net

If it worked here, it would also work on our end.
Thanks, after updating the connection today it works again.

Strange that I wasn't getting eny errors from this workflow - normally when steps don't work this would trigger an email with an error message. Any idea why?

Supreme

Staff member
It's possible that there could be congestion within the host you're utilizing or might have done some changes in your account perhaps changing the account password, which could be causing issues with your SMTP connection at the moment.

Lars

It's possible that there could be congestion within the host you're utilizing or might have done some changes in your account perhaps changing the account password, which could be causing issues with your SMTP connection at the moment.
Hi, thanks, after updating SMTP configuration it now runs as intended. What I don't understand is why I didn't get any execution error messages.