• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMTP

S

Sonam

Any update on this!
Hi John,

SMTP feature is recently launched in Pabbly Subscriptions Billing.

1623905759126.png

Using this feature, fill in the required details above & send email notifications through custom emails instead of [email protected]

john

Yes, I have tested it. But we have another problem.. the from name is use the email and not a name.. so its look really weird.

Such as from Pabbly ([email protected]), but right now it is from [email protected]..

It shows the email as the sender name. Can it be fixed and upgrade?

S

Sonam

Yes, I have tested it. But we have another problem.. the from name is use the email and not a name.. so its look really weird.

Such as from Pabbly ([email protected]), but right now it is from [email protected]..

It shows the email as the sender name. Can it be fixed and upgrade?
We'll get this checked on the possibilities with the team as such a setting is currently not added to the system.

Qi_40

Is there a way to remove the SMTP sender I entered Pabbly Subscription billing and to go back to sending emails using Pabbly?