• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Solution for Resizing images

Fabsnebula

Hi all, I would like to resize an image.
I am currently using Airtable for the database and would like to use Pabbly with SOMETHING to resize images.

Any solutions would be appreciated

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fabsnebula

You can consider using the Shortpixel app for optimizing the image - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/shortpixel/

2022-05-28_12h59_35.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fabsnebula

You can give it a try and you can also find the other application which might provide such a feature here -

Fabsnebula

Thank you. How do I find the right application when there is more than 800 Apps ? Is there no option to find an app by what they do. You can only find them by name.

1654092843175.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fabsnebula

You can search the known application here whcih do the resize work. You can also search the application first on Google which does such work and then checks the availability on the integration page.

Fabsnebula

Hi,
Please look at the image provided. There is no app that appears when I search for resize - In addition, a Google search doesn't tell me if your system uses the other system.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fabsnebula

The Pabbly Intergation page will show you the available application on the platform, it will not show apps according to the feature.

You can first select the application which does your specific work and then search the application on the Integration page if the application seems available then you can use it in your workflow accordingly.