• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Listicle-type article creation with multiple images - how?

bnandi82

I'd like to automate some listicle-type articles to be created with images and I'm looking for either a good example (I've only seen YT videos where articles/blog posts are created with only 1 image) or some suggestions.

In this scenario I would create the article with ChatGPT and would need to insert an image (from Pexels) to all the listings like this:

H1 - Title
text
H2 - Listicle1
Image1
text
H2 - Listicle2
Image2
text
...etc.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @bnandi82,

You can add multiple Pexels action steps to your workflow if you want to include multiple images in the article. This is the only solution we have if you want to add multiple photos. As for creating listicles, you need to give a prompt to ChatGPT in the manner that it generates listicles.